![]() |
| schmooopie |
It should come as relatively no suprise that Lucy likes princesses. Disney princess in particular. Princess Aurora specifically. And when Kim mentioned to her that the lady who sang Princess Aurora in the Disney movie Sleeping Beauty lived in Knoxville HER HEAD POPPED OFF.
![]() |
| thank you note extraordinaire |
Upon receiving this note, Mary Costa was beholden to pick up her own horn and call Lucy and tell her that a. she loved her thank you note, b. her photograph she included of herself in her Aurora costume was hanging on her fridge, and c. SHE KNEW WALT DISNEY.
Er. Meh. Gerd.
Lucy's degree of separation to Walt Freaking Disney just shrunk to one. I immediately starting plotting a way to talk to Mary Costa. I literally was in the shower this morning trying to engineer a meet and greet when it occurred to me that GASP. I didn't need to. My degree of separation to Walt Disney just shrunk from eleventy billion to TWO. Squared. Because Kim answered the phone and talked to Mary Costa too.
Y'ALL. I practically KNOW Walt Disney.
P.S. Daddy, I think you should arrange a meet and greet for me and Mary Costa. But don't invite her to a throwdown. She's a LADY you know, and ladies don't eat dead animals from grills. Invite her to... like a TEA or a luncheon or something. Or... you know what. Never mind. Forget I said anything.
PP.S. Mama? Can you have a tea for Mary Costa please? And invite me?
PPP.S. Just had lunch with Lucy. She keeps calling Mary Costa Dolly Parton.
PPPP.S. My mother gave me a flower arrangment at lunch. With a spider on them. I think my mother's trying to kill me.


Wait, wha??? Mary Costa lives in Knoxville? I learned somethiing new today. WOW!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Lucy is a cutie. She definitely has the venob genes.